The Bringg dashboard enables businesses to generate in-depth reports of various types in order to get a full view of their delivery operations.
You can select the time range of the reports you would like to generate
All reports can be exported to CSV
There are 17 types of reports:
- Active Drivers – See details about active drivers in your organization. You can choose individual drivers, a group of drivers, or all drivers and see details about them.
- Orders per Shift – Similar to Active Drivers, you can pull Orders per Shift data for individual drivers, a group of drivers, or all drivers
- Customer Experience – See details about customer experience as it relates to drivers
- All Done Orders – Shows all orders the driver has delivered during the chosen period of time.
- All Late Orders – Shows details of late orders by the chosen driver(s) over the given period of time
- Order Details – Shows order details, broken down by shift, such as Started, Arrived, Left, Ended, Distance, Total Time
- Top Line –
- Time and Distance – Shows how details about time and distance such as Time on Way, Time on Site, Total Time
- Reconciliations – View details about order prices, cash collected on orders, as well as tips given to the driver
- Detailed Driver Activity – Information about particular driver such as total distance traveled in the chosen period of time, total orders and time spent on shift
- Active Drivers – Shows you which of the chosen drivers is currently active
- Daily Engagement Report – Shows a daily report of a breakdown of orders and details about them for the period of time chosen
- Done vs. Canceled Orders Per Driver – Shows how many orders were completed compared to how many were canceled by driver, as well as cumulative.
- Orders by Tag – Orders over the chosen period of time broken down by tags associated with each order
- Customers per Day – The amount of customers each driver was assigned orders from per day
- Customer Orders Reports – Details about customer orders broken down by task
- Canceled Tasks – List of all canceled tasks for the chosen period of time