In order to maximize the Bringg experience, it is important that we all speak the same language.
Below you will find a short key that will help you understand what we refer to when we discuss different elements of the system:
- Dashboard – The managerial web interface that enables the business to manage tasks and drivers
- Merchant – Your company
- Driver – Your delivery person/repairman/field employee
- Driver App – The native mobile app for the driver, that manages all tasks assigned to them
- Customer app – Customers do not have to download any app to use the product. It is just a simple mobile web page that enables the customer to track the driver heading their way
- Admin – A user that is defined as an admin of the company. At Bringg, an Admin is the dispatcher. This user can do the following from the dashboard:
- Add new drivers & edit their details
- Add new orders
- Manage & assign drivers to orders
- Watch driver’s progress
- Generate reports
An Admin user is also a driver, but a driver is not an admin user. This is true unless you have defined him as such.
There could be more than One admin per company.
- Order – The task with all of the relevant details
- Customer – The person who is waiting to receive the service and goods
- Stop /Route – Each order contains at least One stop/route, which contains the customer details: name, phone & address.