Outbound SDRs - Chicago & Tel Aviv
We're looking for Outbound Sales Development Reps for the EMEA, APAC, LATAM and NA regions. Outgoing, confident and optimistic sales professionals are welcome.
- Identifying, qualifying and prospecting new clients.
- Coming up with creative solutions for prospecting.
- Generating demos with prospective clients.
- Educating new clients on the platform’s features and functionality.
- Advising clients on the most effective way to use the platform.
- Convincing clients to pilot the technology.
- Updating CRM to track all correspondences and updates from the clients.
We’re looking for...
- Solid sales qualification experience, utilizing a consultative mindset.
- Ability to pick up, learn and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality.
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales development.
- Experience with Salesforce
- English - fluent - MUST
- Additional languages a PLUS
Senior Project Manager - Chicago
We're looking for a strong and self-motivated Project Manager to manage successfully our enterprise customers from our office based in Chicago!
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams
- Work closely with operations, engineering and product owners to drive and manage large-sized project
- Planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects
- Partner with R&D to plan and facilitate development timelines
- Manage and track daily progress of various projects and programs
- Identify and analyze risks and needs and translate them into tasks
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
Experience & Required Skills:
- MUST have: 5+ years experience in customer-facing project management with large-sized enterprise customers
- Solid experience with technology and software project management
- Strong communication skills as well as capacity planning, project/program management, processes, and change management
- Able to handle a number of projects simultaneously, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Technical understanding of the software development cycle
- Independent with a strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Ability to clarify, articulate, and document issues
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in English
- We are a startup, with all that implies
Solutions Consultants/Pre-sales Engineers - Chicago
We're looking for Solution Consultants to drive revenue for Bringg’s platform, communicate our technological offerings to prospects, and support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. We expect you to know how to develop relationships with customers and proactively identify areas for process improvement. You should bee inquisitive, process-oriented, and love understanding and solving complex business challenges. We are looking for a person with a motivated “hunter” mentality that wants to talk to new people and add customers to our amazing client list.
- Communicating Bringg’s use-case, technology, and features to prospective customers’ key technical decision-makers
- Work with customers to discover their objectives, environment and challenges that Bringg can solve
- Lead prospects to an understanding of the options that are applicable to their situation by demonstrating how features and benefits match their current and future needs
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Demo the Bringg platform in ways that build value and tell a compelling story
- Design, capture and optimize customer processes in Bringg
- Partner with the product team to help customers clearly understand the value Bringg brings to their challenges
- Manage Proof-of-Concept or Pilot phases during a selection process
- Help expand Bringg’s functionality by sharing observations with our Product team
We’re looking for...
- 5+ years of proven success in sales or sales engineering in B2B, large/strategic customer segment
- Enterprise platform sales experience a must, SaaS preferred; Or
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Product certification, engineering credentials, or equivalent technical credentials
- Analytical with an ability to identify process inefficiencies and leverage situational awareness to align with necessary recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Can work independently, highly organized, with a strong self-structure and discipline about your work
- 40%-50% travel
- A work hard, play hard attitude